Wednesday, June 25, 2008

There is a God



This right here, has made my entire year. You know how they say absence makes the heart grow fonder? Well, Maxwell has been MIA for like ever and when he showed up all unexpectedly on the BET awards of all places, my heart literally stopped. For real. Now, I know if you read this blog you are probably thinking that my heart stops for everyone. I can't say that I don't like the men, but this is different. It's no secret that I'm attracted to creativity and individuality and pure hotness but Maxwell is more than that to me. He is effortless soul. The way he calmly came out on the stage, commanded it, sang the mess out of an Al Green song (Al Green? Not many can tear up one of his songs) was one of the hottest things I've seen. Maxwell is hot, but it's a hot that seeps down into your soul. He is hot from the inside out, which is very, very rare. I don't know him but his energy is completely awesome and if his music is any indication of what it's like to be around him then I pray I am fortunate enough to cross his path. Welcome back love. We've missed you.