Friday, November 02, 2007

I'm Going Back to Cali...

Naw, I don't think so. But sometimes when I remember how free and relaxed and just "me" I felt out there, I really want to go back. Currently, I can't because I lost that half of the country in the divorce. So until I can handle the possibility of running into some very interesting situations without resorting to immediate assault, it's a good idea for me to keep it to the east coast. Who knows what the future holds though? All I can say is of all the places I have ever lived that was where I felt the most home.



This is probably my favorite Brandy song besides "He Is". I love this video b/c there is nothing like driving down the Pacific Coast Highway day or night with the road winding through the hills and the ocean as the backdrop. Simply gorgeous.

No comments: