Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Truce

I know its been a million years since I've had anything to say, but as you know I work hard for the money so most times I'm tired as hell. Sometimes too tired to even go to sleep. Regardless, I do apologize and today I want take this opportunity to send a little love out to all the ex-boyfriends. Specifically, all my ex-boyfriends. I just want to thank you all for helping me learn so much about myself. I hope you all are having a wonderful, successful life and are being treated beautifully by everyone you all deeply care about. Whether you are "single", "in a relationship" or "married", I hope you are truly, truly happy. God bless you all.

Hopefully that was convincing enough because I really tried.

But seriously, I was thinking the other day and I realized life is too short to be holding grudges against people who are probably not even thinking of you and if you're honest, you really don't think about them that much. I mean, my life is so in the upswing of greatness that I don't have time to even celebrate all the good stuff that's jumpin' off let alone whine about some old ish. People come and go, but I'm most thankful for the people who managed to stick it out and stick around. So to all homies, I want to say "I love you" and I'm so thankful that y'all are still apart of my life. Oh and remember this: the best is yet to come. Have a great pre-Thanksgiving. Later.

No comments: