Saturday, December 01, 2007

Question of the Day

How tight should your work pants be?

This is my question of the day (or maybe weekend). I meant to post this during the actual work week, but I'm heavily in demand and have a whole lot of everything going on (and I do love it). Anyway. On about Tuesday or Wednesday or someday last week that wasn't Friday, one of my co-workers showed up in some pants that could only be described as "inappropriate for life". Just to let you know, I do work in an office and perform what one could describe as a professional job. The job that one would assume she performed while wearing those pants probably wouldn't include those pants at all. Seriously though, another co-worker told me that the last time chick wore those pants to work she and another co-worker had to help her get in and out of them so she could use the bathroom. I wasn't too sure why she offered those services, but I digress. The point is those pants are tight as hell. These pants are too tight to even be thrown in the "club clothes" pile. If I saw these at the club, I'd be slightly embarrased for the wearer b/c they aren't hot tight, just tight tight.
And since I'm not a hater I will disclose the fact that I wore some pretty tight jeans to work on Friday, but they were hot, as am I, so that's different.

No comments: