Saturday, February 02, 2008

Dear So and So

Dear Plaxico,

You are very tall, chocolatey & hot-just like I like 'em. Thank you for your general existence. I know that you are unavailable & I respect that, it's just that you are really hot and I really respect that as well. I will be watching the SuperBowl for you and my cousin. Please win. Oh and thanks for accepting my message of "hello & congrats" even though we are strangers. That was nice of you. Man, you are hot.

Respectfully,

Bree


Dear MySpace,

You are not the best of both worlds. On one hand you are amazing b/c I can find people I have been looking for for years. On the other hand, you are full of ex-boyfriends that I would rather pretend never happened or existed. And of course I have to know what they are doing, meaning subjecting myself to pure foolishness on their pages. Resulting in being slightly (ok, majorly) pissed about the content. My own fault of course. Whatever. I still love you b/c your good heavily outweighs your bad. And I fux with you for that.

Devotedly yours,

Bree

Dear Self,

Take it to bed.

Bree

Dear TD,

You are reminescent of Plaxico and that is SO dangerous. But I'm intrigued. So very intrigued.

Bree

2 comments:

F.E.D.S. said...

Dear Bree,

Do you want me to send up some prayers for you?

Love,
Carl

Bree said...

LOL! I saw this and I died! First off, I was like "who the hell is thatdudethat...oh! Wait a minute...love carl? Oh! And it all came together.