Monday, February 04, 2008

Yay Giants!!!!



How great is this picture?

That was one of the best games I have ever seen. Usually Superbowl games go by very very slowly to me. But this game seemed to go by so fast even though it wasn't a high scoring game. How about that Giant's defense? They played the mess out of that football game. My (not!) husband managed to play through all the pain, ridicule and whatever else that was going on and landed that perfect catch. It was so pretty. I thought it was great when Pam Oliver mentioned that people were calling him the MVP of the game and he said it was all about the defense. Which was 100% correct. Defense set that win up for real. Even Eli has a ring now so he doesn't have to be in the shadow of everyone else. It was just a sweet game. My mom even said she saw my cousin flash across the screen. So Yay Giants! Yay Plaxico! Yay Eli! Now that it's all over I hope Plaxico can get his ankle and knee and whatever else healed up. I also hope he gets some rest and gets to spend lots of time with his family (his son is a cutie pie) Ok, I have to get back to my regularly scheduled life. I just wanted to take some time out to give props where they were due.

No comments: