Saturday, February 09, 2008

Give It Up

That's what I need to do. Just give it up and go to sleep. I guess I'm staying up b/c my sister flies out tomorrow morning. This was probably the most time I've got to spend with her since...? See? It's been that long. Of course I'm proud, happy, excited, and all that other good stuff, but I'm going to miss her a little bit. I got used to laughing with her and talking to her everyday. She's hilarious and she understands the family things that go on that a lot of my friends don't. Anyway. I'm fine. Just ridiculously sleepy and feeling slightly single. Which is weird b/c any other day (or night) I have absolutely no problem with being single, but tonight it doesn't feel so sweet. Maybe this is hormonal? Well, beats me. I'm going to sleep. And just to make myself feel better, I should probably dream about Kerry Rhodes. I mean it couldn't hurt...

No comments: