Friday, February 08, 2008

New Addiction

I have somehow managed to develop an insane addiction to coffee. Anybody that knows me knows that this was not the case as recently as a year ago. I blame my job and other current professional endeavors. I had more coffee this week than water and that is so not the business at all. To remedy my bad choices, I had a very tall glass of water this morning after my half super mug of double chocolate flavored coffee with vanilla cream & of course splenda b/c I'm addicted to that too. Because of all this coffee drinking I started to make some parallels. Drinking coffee (the way I drink it-flavored & full of cream & sweetener) taste like drinking hot chocolate. And it gives me the same chocolatey euphoria if you will. I know that people say it's some type of something in chocolate that replicates the feeling of "love" but I think it just might be the caffeine doing what it does. Seriously. Case in point, I haven't thought about guys in a minute. Ok, not exactly. But I haven't thought about sex much. Ok, that's not really true either. But there is no sex going down and I think coffee is helping me with that. See? I can tie it all together when it really counts. Anyway. I really need to get back to my productive agenda. I just needed a quick break to explain the joy that coffee gives me.

No comments: