Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pink Pants

I didn't wake up until 3pm today and it felt great. I haven't had that much sleep in a long time. I should probably follow that up with more sleep so I can get up in the morning and FINALLY go to the gym so I won't be mistaken for Rick Ross. Anyway, last weekend or the weekend before that I went on a work pants frenzy. I got new running shoes at a liquidation sale which was cool. I also got a pair of pink pants. I know. Pink pants. I mean, they looked so cute on the manniquin. And they look cute on me but they're pink. Not soft pastel pink, but pink pink. Almost peptol bismol pink. Not as hot pink but pretty pink. I'm not sure that I can or should wear these to work but please believe that I'm going to try. My laptop is hot and I need to wash my face so I'm going to bed but if you have any suggestions on how I can tone down the pinkness of these pants feel free to leave me a comment and let me know. Caio!

1 comment:

F.E.D.S. said...

You know my motto on wrong pants ...

How did you sleep til three? What time did you go to bed, 8 a.m.?