Sunday, March 30, 2008

Throwback



Let me just say that I want every birthday that I have from this day forward to involve this kind of entertainment. Please understand that I do NOT mean male strippers. I mean, sure, some ladies love them, but I'm not one of them. Just don't find them to be particularly sexy. What I do find sexy is the heated hotness that is Bryce Wilson (playing Toni's love interest in the video). I love sexy chocolate with nice eyebrows, lips and lashes. YUM-ME! But seriously, this video is like 12 years old and there haven't been many more that featured an array of hotness such as this. I find that to be a problem. J, Q and whoever else is reading that knows me, please start planning to make this scene of big playing cards and hot men showing up to my penthouse suite waiting to be rated a reality. I'll love you forever for it. That being said, I must be more proactive about getting back in shape. I was supposed to work out today but I have decided to play on the computer instead, which is not a good choice. I think I'm going to have to get a picture of Mr. Ross and place it on my computer screen to remind me of what I don't want for myself. Anyway, I have stuff to do and it involves getting off the computer and out of the bed, so I'm going to work toward that. Have a great rest of the weekend.

1 comment:

F.E.D.S. said...

Girl, if you ever start looking like Rick Ross, we will have to have an intervention.