Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Wait is Over!



This right here, is a certified example of pure awesomeness. First of all this magazine is sold on a website entitled "House of Nubian" where you can get anything from a bezeled out watch, to incense, to a bed in a bag. Hustle man has officially moved to the internet. All the convenience of the incense & oil man at the touch of your hand. Secondly, the title of the magazine is F.E.D.S. or Finally, Every Dimension of the Streets. This has provided me & JYR with so much entertainment over the past week. She was also responsible for finding this beautiful mess, so it's only right that I share her synopsis of this great piece of literature. Check it out below.

"That is def someone's Uncle LeRoy "Tuskegee Red" Watson, hottest dice player and numbers game runner this side of the Mississippi. Seated next to him is his longtime bottom chick Dottie "Yellow Bone Boom Boom" Washington. They met at a strip club in '72, where she worked as a cocktail waitress/bathroom attendant. Tuskegee Red asked for some of her sugar and they've been making sweet Kool-Aid ever since. After a brief stint in the state pen on some light RICO charges, T-Red was released and became a gas station attendant at the local BP, which he later bought for $250 and a jar of pickled pig feet. He and Dottie never had children, but they do have two teacup poodles and a Rottweiler they consider family.

Upon closer inspection, I am pretty sure that picture was taken during a conjugal visit. If that isn't a prison uniform he has on, I don't know what is.

Seriously, this magazine is like the Sister 2 Sister of street life."
Exactly.

1 comment:

F.E.D.S. said...

Out of respect for the greatest magazine ever created, I have changed my display name to F.E.D.S., for I too represent every dimension of the streets. I listen to hip hop, I wear fashion, I have been known to enjoy a movie or two, I am going to the Final Four and I fight crime (allegedly).