Sunday, May 11, 2008

I Decided...

that gym dude is a clown. I think I figured this out the post before last but I wanted to give this person the benefit of the doubt. I've decided that I don't want to do that anymore. I'm all about career and the betterment of me at the moment. While it's cool to hang out with hot guys and have fun and etc, it's also really annoying to not know where you stand with someone you keep flirting (?) with. Pretty much, he made a joke that I really didn't appreciate it. It wasn't crass or vulgar but it was a little "wtf?" In one of our "flirty" moments, he told me that he used to play football. Well, last Saturday, to speed up our "flirting" I asked if he was a Wide Receiver when he played football. He looked at me and said he played football in high school, then he told me, ME (!) that maybe I should stick to what I know. What the hell does that mean? B/c I didn't know, I asked. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to clear up my confusion. He just repeated that I should "you know, just stick to what you know." I politely informed him that I hoped he wasn't insinuating that I didn't know about football or sports in general. He again just repeated that I should stick to what I knew. So I told him maybe he should stick to the bank (since that's where he works) and turned and walked away. I vaguely remember him calling out "talk to you later" or some foolishness behind me, but I was done. And I'm still done. Whatever homie. I saw him today and he tried to make some type of small talk but I wasn't that interested today. He said stick to what I know and unfortunately that isn't him. Sorry homie.

No comments: