Friday, May 02, 2008

Two For the Price of One

I stole a movie today. Well, I didn't actually physically steal a movie, but I did take it back to junior high, meaning, I paid for one movie, saw it and when it was over I snuck into another movie of my choice. I know I should feel some sort of remorse for this, but considering a gallon of gas is roughly the same price as seeing a movie, and neither should cost as much as it does, I figured I had to take this into my own hands. At least for today. I'm usually a law abiding citizen, but today I wanted to see two movies and not have to drop close to $20 for doing so. I also got popcorn, so I spent close to $20 for the matinee anyway. I did what I had to do. Don't judge me. I've been working almost everyday straight for 2 months and I am so very tired. I have a few days off and I am trying to soak up every moment of it. Since I've been off, I've had a few drinks, stolen a movie, gone to the gym and actually had time to do cardio and managed to get like 10 hours a sleep a night. So beautiful and oh so fulfilling. I also figured since I've managed to luck up on more time I could actually post something new. So, Viola! Enjoy.

No comments: