Monday, May 12, 2008

Random

I'm watching "The Paper" and I'm getting annoyed with how messy these kids are. Is everybody that messy in high school? And if so, why? Honestly, I don't know why I'm acting like being messy in high school is new. People are messy in college. Hell, people are messy as adults. This post isn't going to be cute or funny. I'm just going to write. Last night I couldn't sleep b/c I had one continuous panic attack. About a week ago, I committed to making a trip that, in hindsight (or maybe foresight), I don't want to make. I thought I was ready. I thought that it may actually be fun. But now I don't think so. Actually, now I know I'm just not ready and I may never be ready. Sometimes things just end and that's all there is to it. And sometimes even though you can forgive you just can't forget.

No comments: