Saturday, May 03, 2008

Yay! Yay! Yay!

This morning I checked my balance and to my surprise God (or the IRS-depending on how you address higher powers) blessed me with an unexpected refund. I figured I might get one but I didn't think it would be so respectable. I actually received double what I was expecting. As you can guess I am extremely excited about all this money falling into my bank account and I would like to take this time to respectfully ask that it keep happening. I do so love an overflowing bank account. Usually I have to work about a million hours to get a bonus but in this case I didn't have to do, well, anything. And that my friends is the most awesome check of all-the unexpected one. Moving along. So gym dude and I have been flirting on a third grade level for a few weeks, however, I know not one important fact about him with the exception of his first name, what he does, and that he's hot. Is he single? Not a clue. Is he straight? Who knows. Is he interested in me? Again, I'm at a loss. We had a rather lame conversation today so I'm not feeling so encouraged. Our jokes weren't that funny today and I'm getting a little tired of flirting. Mostly b/c I'm impatient and not so good at flirting. However, I can console myself with the fact that I did get 2 good solid hours of working out this morning, so I am well on my way back to my fighting weight. Hopefully.

No comments: