Saturday, May 03, 2008

Why Are You Missing?



Yum. Me. Chico DeBarge was probably the hottest thing about '97. Maxwell and D'Angelo being two very distinct exceptions, of course. My best friend had this cd and we would wear. it. out. This was one of my favorite songs. What is most puzzling is that after such a hot ass album this dude gets so missing. How does that happen? I mean, at least D'Angelo and Maxwell had the decency to stick around for a second or third album. Chico? I think he had another album, but it came out like 3 or 4 years after this hotness and well, wasn't hot. Jail should have made him it's spokesperson. I mean, if that's what it does to you then maybe it's not all bad? Seriously folks. The way he came out is not the way he went in. If jail is in some way responsible for this...then I'm definitely not going to hate it.

1 comment:

F.E.D.S. said...

This nigga got six albums, three of which have really, really, ridiculously gay album covers.