Sunday, September 09, 2007

And the Winner Is...

Chris Brown. Hands down. He completely killed the VMA's. Usher and Auntie Meek Meek are probably standing over the cauldron as I write brewing up something real special for young Chris. I wish him well.
This was actually one of the better shows that MTV has done. Was I pleased with the winners? Not really, but I didn't expect to be. I was pleased with the concept. It actually made Vegas look cool. Gold star for them.
I recently found out that my mom has a crush on T-Pain. She said that he reminds her of friends she had when she was younger. Whatever. She can call it what she wants, but I'm going to have to give her a warning. I blame my grandma for this. Apparently all she wants to watch is BET, day in and day out. As a result, my mom has been exposed and captivated by wrongness in all forms. I hope this all works out. Moving along. In celebration of Chris and T-Pain, I've posted my new favorite song. Yes, I'm a hypocrite, but that's my business. Have a great day.

No comments: