Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ayo Technology

I think I may have way too much technology in my life. I have this blog. I have my computer and now I have a new hot ass phone. As of right now, I'm loving it but it has single-handedly worn me completely out. I've been messing with it all day trying to figure out how everything goes. It's my business phone for the new and improved business portion of my life. Watch out world cause I'm coming for that ass. I digress. I really didn't mean to update at this time but I was checking the web address and happened to see one of my videos f-ing up. Sooo, I had to fix that which brings me to the title of this post. I love technology but it's for real annoying at times. Sometimes I don't want everyone and their mom to be able to reach me while I'm on vacation. And just sometimes I want to be able to just sleep without the trill of an incoming text message waking me up. But on the flip side, I love online banking, sending text messages and the internet in general. Seriously, online banking has made me appear to be much more financially responsible. The truth is I just have enough time to switch, rig and hustle my finances all before "real time" sets in. So I guess the moral of this whinery is you take the good, you take the bad, you take them all and there you have, convenience. And a convenient hassle is way better than an archaic one? Whatever. It's Sunday, I'm still tired, amazingly thirsty and not yet finished learning about my phone. Hope the end of the weekend is lovely for you all.

I don't really like "Ayo Technology" so here' something I do (and it's a little technologically advanced)

1 comment:

F.E.D.S. said...

I love techonology, and not the Ayo kind. Anywho, I am waiting for the Palm Centro to drop and I'm also trying to decide if I want the new iPod Touch AND a Nano for working out or just the Touch. I want it all, brand new socks and draws.