Thursday, September 27, 2007

A Little Something Special For You

C&C Music Factory "Gonna Make U Sweat"


What happened to the days when a man could wear lycra tights and dance shirtless in a video and not be afraid of what anybody had to say? I mean, this dude knew in his soul that he was the hottest thing in the video, so not only did he offer to be shirtless, he offered to dance as well. You can't get that kind of service now days. You just can't. Freedom Williams, I salute you.

II D Extreme "Cry No More"


This was the "old school joint of the day" on the radio this morning. In the early 90's there were like a million groups like this showcasing that same loud, flat singing. Not really good at showcasing harmony like Boyz II Men. Nor really churchful like Jodeci. However, they do showcase the fact that back in the day you could look like someone's daddy and still be in a singing group.

CeCe Peniston "Finally"


There was a time when dance/house music was all over the radio. Man, I used to love me some CeCe Peniston! I bet there isn't one person born before 1985 that doesn't know all the words to "Finally". Or at least most of them.

I hope you have a fabulous day and enjoy!

2 comments:

F.E.D.S. said...

Cry No More had me howling! My fave CeCe song is Keep on Walking. I believe BoomKat Laurie is in her old videos, rocking that Halle Berry 'do.

Bree said...

I was howling when they played it on the radio.