Friday, September 28, 2007

My Pressure is Definitely Up

Right now, I'm trying to calm it down. I was all set to take a nice leisurely walk for my first round of cardio for the day, and I went to go get my Ipod and it was gone. No longer on the charger. Now, I know I put it on the charger and didn't move it b/c I didn't listen to it last night. I didn't go back to the gym. And since I don't sit around my house listening to my Ipod, I know I didn't mess with it. This is troubling b/c I want to go and walk around my neighborhood. Like most people, when I listen to music, I can workout, walk, play, whatever for longer periods of time. This is beneficial to the hotness that is my body. My Ipod and I work together. We are a team. So you can imagine the heat I'm feeling right now at not being able to find it. I know somebody moved it. This is pretty rude and I'm not taking it well. I'm going to find it and promptly get up out of here before my attitude becomes unpleasant. Have a great day.

UPDATE: I found it! Life can now go on as planned! As a result of my sheer happiness, I am leaving you with one of my favorite treats of all time. B/c I was looking for this to make me feel better I actually located my Ipod. Yay!

Sylvester never lets me down.

1 comment:

F.E.D.S. said...

Rose never looked better.