Friday, September 14, 2007

I Hate MySpace

MySpace is a mess b/c it seems to feature everyone that you don't want to find. You can best believe if you're really, truly looking for somebody, they will not be on MySpace. However, if you're morbidly curious about someone that you probably shouldn't be looking for, please believe that their page will be public. Anyway. Today I came across the page of an ex of mine. I had been thinking about him lately, just sort of wondering if he was ok. Well, by the looks of his myspace page, he's doing FANTASTIC! And that's cool and all but wow, it's like that? I mean the last time I saw him (almost 2 years ago) he was giving me grief about the cause of our breakup. And yes, I know that was 2 years ago, and yes, I'm sincerley happy that he's doing so well b/c he's a great person, but it's just so weird when you do your best with and for someone and it just doesn't work out. His page said he was "in a relationship" so I hope that's going well. I hope she's an amazing person and that they're for real happy. And that's real talk. I will say that his new job as a personal trainer has done his body even more good b/c he is even hotter. Good work. Oh yeah and happy belated birthday to you. I guess that's about all for that. I really need to take it to bed. Have a good evening.

Tell it Key Key:

1 comment:

F.E.D.S. said...

You know I know who you're talking about. Please send me his myspace link. You should get a page, then you get people you've been trying to forget trying add you like y'all are friends!