Thursday, October 25, 2007

3 Hit Wonder

"This is How We Do It". I distinctly remembering NEVER liking that song. I also remember it being on everything from BET to Now That's What I Call Music 5411. While it was everywhere it was not a good song. It was, however, and much to my complete disdain, a hit. So big of a hit, some people probably wonder why he hasn't shown up on any one hit wonder shows. Well, I like to think it's b/c he's a three hit wonder. Honestly, he might just be a 2 1/2 hit wonder, but 3 hit wonder has more of a ring to it, don't you think?
See the evidence below:







Ok, I can't even front on "Let's Ride." That was seriously like my song. Even tried to learn the dancing from the video. And as a bonus I have posted this:



Ha! I know this is the equivalent of "I Like the Crotch on You" by R. Kelly or "Summer Bunnies" also by the R., but it was available and since it's no more offensive to me than "This is How We Do It", I made an executive decision and posted it. It's all about my personal entertainment folks. Have a great day.

1 comment:

F.E.D.S. said...

I was at the club recently and they played "This is How We Do It" and EVERYONE was singing it! I admit, I still love that song. Now Let's Ride, though? That was my ish for real!