Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Got A Who? Gotta Get A What?



Lyte is so serious and so is that wrap she's rockin'. That's a good perm right there. And to be quite honest, there was a touch of cuteness up in that video. That was right around the time when the bald head was so hot. So this video is full of bald chocolates. Yum!

See how much I love y'all? And to think, I did this while in the middle of watching my fantasy 106 & Park with Trey Songz, J. Holiday and Omarion. Ok, except the Omarion part. Replace that with Chris Brown and it's a wrap. (Only for the talent... he's way too young to participate) Yes, I love men that look like they belong in middle school. Let it go. I've always had a love for the lanky man. It's a weakness of mine. Okay, for real. Trey Songz is almost legitimately cute. Like, I'm almost not embarrassed to admit this. Almost. Anyway. I need to get back to the show. Have a great day.

No comments: