Saturday, October 27, 2007

Random

I was going to title this entry "My Ex-boyfriend Is Lame" but I figured that was a little salty and I don't feel particularly salty today. And although my ex-boyfriend is lame, for a host of reasons, he hasn't done anything (lately) to warrant such a mention. He was on my mind today though. I hope he's safe. Moving right along.



This right here is my new song. Ever since the first time I heard it on the radio I've been looking forward to hearing it again. It just reminds me of that spring or summer song. You know the one that comes out just when you're about to get out of school for the year. Love it.



God Bless Pastor Troy, King Tut goatee and all. This song will forever and always get it crunk up in any spot in the nation and abroad. And that's that.



Tonight's the night like Betty Wright and I'm chillin. What's amazing is the way Snoop aged 50 years from 1992-1998.

I guess that's all. Earlier today I think I had some thoughts about what I was going to write and what songs I was going to post but that went completely out the window and you got stuck with this instead. Have a great weekend.

No comments: