Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I Miss Black Moon



Put up, what up, BO BO BO! Man, that's been in my head all day. I can't even tell you why. That and souljaboy, tell 'em. Not the song, not the dance, just the phrase: souljaboy, tell 'em. There's a lot going on with me today, this I know. I got my hair pressed yesterday which means everything I do must be done gently if I want it to last. I have no idea what that means for my training session tonight. We will see. I had weird dreams involving Tip and 50 cent last night so maybe that's why my thought process is so off kilter. Well, I'm off to figure out some plans for my life. Oh and if you didn't know, the video is Black Moon "Who Got the Propz." One of my favorites, from me to you. Have a great day.

1 comment:

F.E.D.S. said...

Soulja Boy, tell 'em is my fave phrase of the moment. I love that it's his name.