Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hell Week

I know, I know. I've been busy in all aspects of my life. Except the male aspect and that's actually cool with me. I have waaaaaaay too much stuff going on at this juncture in my life for any side piece distractions. Anyway. As we all know, A LOT has happened in the past two weeks. I went to Atlanta for the Hip Hop Awards, ran errands for a friend of a friend and still didn't get to go to the show, which in hindsight was a blessing b/c we all know what went down at a certain Walgreen's parking lot. Complete devastation. As a result of my totally non-judgmental stance, any comments on the matter would be perceived as biased, so I will refrain. However, I will say this, I have never met a perfect person in all my years of living on the planet earth and I don't expect to meet one. This being said, the sheer magnitude of mistakes, mishaps and such that we as humans will make in one lifetime could be viewed as downright embarrassing. The beauty is learning from these things serve to make us better people in the end. In sum, he's no better than me and I'm not better than him. We're all just trying to make it. My heart is still full of love for him and his family.

No comments: