Wednesday, October 31, 2007

That's Some Bull

After I checked my email this evening, I accidentally ran the mouse over the horoscope link. I read it. It was inoffensive. I then decided to read my Chinese horoscope. Bad move. It pretty much said 2007 is a complete wrap! Pack it up and move it out! It actually read: "overall year 37% favorable (and the 37% makes it look better than it is)" end quote. How f'ed up is that? To make matters worse, I casually went to check the Chinese horoscope of a non-friend of mine (an ex-boyfriend to be exact) and the exact opposite was listed. It honestly read as the best year of life for this dude. Love: Woman of your dreams. Money: Never stops coming. Career: Never been hotter. Overall: You're doing waaaaaaay better than your stupid ex-girlfriend. All this would be fine if I felt like all this goodness made sense. You see, I'm not a hater. Although I don't have good feelings about said person at this time, I hope that passes and the day will come where I don't feel mild hatred when he is mentioned. Ok. It's more like supreme disappointment when he's mentioned, not mild hatred. But it's still an uncomfortable feeling. Mostly because I feel like this person tricked me. He tricked me into really loving him and then he changed the game. I won't go into the whole sordid story b/c it's not important. Just know that he made some interesting, unnecessary and somewhat questionable confessions for absolutely no reason at all expect to be rude to me. So while I am fully aware that he is an extremely talented individual, I am also aware that he has morphed into an asshole. And I have a problem with an asshole having a higher percentage of yearly success than me. Call me petty, but it is what it is. Maybe when I zen out and get all spiritually correct all up and through my soul I can feel for real happy for his year, but not today. That Chinese horoscope was just too much and to keep it real, sometimes just sometimes, I feel like that dude should pay. Sorry. I'll go and work on my soul now.

No comments: