Monday, August 13, 2007

And the Plot Thickens...

Ok. So last night, I filed an unemployment claim with the great state of NC, as an insurance policy of sorts. I'm good on the money front, but I don't know how long the work imposed hiatus is going to last. I'm still trying to be responsible and still pay bills and save, which is virtually impossible if you don't have income coming in. Long story short: I was poor last year and by the grace of Jehovah, I was able to file an umemployment claim in GA. When I filed the claim, I got a job 3 weeks later, which was great b/c those benefits weren't really gonna cut it. Well, it's still active b/c it lasts for a year (I guess) and I have to reopen that claim, in that state. If I'm still scheduled to receive the same amount that they offered in December, then that's not going to work. At. All. I have responsibilities that are so serious right now. It's cool though, b/c I have plans in the works. I just thought that this might be a quick way to keep the revenue coming until I went back to work for real (some might refer to this as a slight hustle, I won't confirm or deny) Oh well, back to the drawing board, I guess. Have a great Monday.



No comments: