Saturday, August 11, 2007

Where's Your Agent?

From time to time athletes will do some wack mess. When this happens I often ask myself "where is this man's agent?" Case in point. I was reading Sandra Rose's blog today and found some very interesting information about Kansas City Chiefs RB, Larry Johnson. Allegedly, Johnson and Jay-Z are roommates in New York. Rose's blog goes on to state that Johnson is holding out for $28 million in guaranteed money as opposed to the 1.9 million he was given. Kansas City is only willing to meet him with about $11 to $14 million. Reportedly he needs a larger salary because he needs to find another place to live. Jay-Z has also allegedly reprimanded (read: cursed out) Johnson for appearing in Fantasia's "When I See You" video because she's "hood" and he shouldn't be associated with her. Now, I can't say whether this information is true or not because let's be honest, I don't know. However, there are some things that I'm absolutely certain of:

1. Larry Johnson, you need to be concentrating on finding housing in Kansas City.
2. I'm pretty sure suitable housing is available for less than $11 to $14 million in Kansas City.
3. Two rich grown ass men probably don't have a legitimate reason to be living together.
4. There is no legitimate reason for a grown man to curse out another grown man for making a non threatening career choice.
5. While you may deserve more money, I don't know if this holdout is the best move for you since I didn't follow your career last season but I do know your name is not LaDainian.
6. Two rich grown ass men probably don't have a legitimate reason to be living together.

Sandra Rose's blog did go on to state that Johnson and LeBron James are represented by Jay-Z in some matter. James is reportedly releasing an album so that representation makes some sense, but no album information was included for Johnson. If any of this is even remotely true I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for all of this wackness.

No comments: