Thursday, August 16, 2007

Gym Etiquette

How come when you're at the gym minding your business, working out and such, other patrons think it's perfectly fine to come and either
a) stand right by you
b) get on a machine right next to you when all other 5011 machines are free or
c) stare you all in the face
I don't know about anybody else but when I go to the gym I sweat. A lot. I was told by my trainer that's a good thing, so naturally I'm going to make that happen everytime I go to the gym. And I don't like to be close to people when I sweat b/c I feel wet and well, a little nasty. That's why I go all out of my way to make sure I don't have to interact with people during those times. I bring music. I don't make eye contact with anyone, not even bodyrockers (and that's a little hard) I just go in and mind my business. Understand, I'm just trying to look out for y'all. Respect my gym hustle, please. That's all I'm asking.

No comments: