Tuesday, August 21, 2007

So Far, So Good

It's still my birthday and things are going pretty great. People gave me snacks at work and I left early. I had an uneventful lunch with my pops (which is rare). The food was good and there was no fighting. I temporarily got caught in a monsoon but that didn't last long and I made it out alive. Another plus. Oh, and the picture doesn't suck on my new license. Today is pretty sweet. As a result, I'm gonna post some really nonsense videos. Enjoy. It's a celebration!

Classic


One of the best, if not the best old school beat/songs of all time. Definitely has got to be the most sampled. Did you pay up 50?


Sorry. I had to do it. I used to love this beat.


More foolishness. Can't explain it, but I like this one too.


Ok, I've got to get ready. I know there are a couple of "what the hell" situations on here, but it's my birthday and I can do what I want.

1 comment:

F.E.D.S. said...

Just to round out the Ray-J gluttony:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxrLn14CQVg