Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Too Early for Chocolate

I am already ahead of the game. I saw my trainer this morning at 5:30am and we did abs for ages. Many moons ago my ab game was undeniable. I actually talked to a friend of mine yesterday who remembered my abs from 2 years ago. Unfortunately, I do not have the same abs today. It's cool though b/c abs are something that I develop rather quickly. I mean, the abs I have today aren't the ones I had in Miami (which is a shame b/c I needed today's abs last week) but whatever. It's still early and I'm hungry and tired and probably not really making much sense. I tried to post a video featuring a hot and chocolaty Weebey from the Wire, but obviously his presence would have caused too much commotion b/c youtube decided against it. As a result, I give you the new Rocawear Ladies promos featuring Ciara and Tocarra.



No comments: