Thursday, August 16, 2007

Jesus is On the Main Line

In a surprising twist of fate, I checked the balance for my checking account and to my great surprise there was an extra grip of money from my job. I haven't worked in about 3 weeks. My co-worker and I speculate it's our bonus from the last project we completed. I really don't care what it is as long as it's mine. August 16th is officially christened as the Best Day Ever (besides my birthday which is a national holiday, so it couldn't be in the running). Since I don't have any strong praise songs to post I'll give you the second best thing: the hardest singing male group of all time. Enjoy.

2 comments:

F.E.D.S. said...

Since you refuse to believe Aerosmith recorded "Jesus is on the Main Line", here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWX9vPO6luk

Bree said...

I refuse to believe and watch. Sorry.