Saturday, August 18, 2007

Never Too Old for New Draws

My auntie just called me asking if I wanted a t-shirt dress b/c she was standing in the middle of Macy's and thought I would look cute wearing one. I said why not? I mean, it's free. She also asked if I needed some underwear and I replied yes, b/c that's something you always need. So it's not even my full on birthday yet and I have a new dress and new draws on the way! Life is good. In other news, I tried unsuccessfully to track down the phone sex perpetrator. I guess sending out a mass text to all the guys you know asking if they called you in the middle of a morning jack off session wasn't the way to go. Oh well. I tried. I also had the pleasure of babysitting my friend's kids and it was exhausting as hell. 2 year olds are the funniest, busiest people on the planet. She had me laid out on the couch trying to regroup as she tried to feed me nasty dried fruit snacks. We had quite the day which I think resulted in me putting on a backwards diaper. Whatever. I'm still learning and it's a very slow process. Enough of all that. I need to get clean and go look for clothes. Have a great Saturday.

2 comments:

F.E.D.S. said...

You know this was my joint back in the day. I love it.

Bree said...

I do it all for you.