Thursday, August 16, 2007

He's An On Time God, Yes He Is

Ladies and gentlemen, I will be returning to work on Monday at 8:30am. I would like to give thanks to the Almighty for making this possible. For real. Like I stated before, the student loan game is so serious and money is so very necessary. As a result of the momentous news, there will definitely be an increase in fun had at my birthday party. There will probably be a purchase of an outfit or two and some much needed groceries. It's so beautiful when it all comes together. Wouldn't you agree? I think the only thing that would be better than this is if Chocolate walked through my door right now, in all his bodyrocker glory. That would be exceptional. But like I said, going back to work and getting paid is pretty damn exciting on its own.

No comments: