Thursday, August 09, 2007

The Show, the Hotel, the Afterparty

I'm back from Miami and what I've discovered is that it's hot as hell all over the planet. In the past week and a half I've been through South Carolina, GA and Southern Florida and now back in NC and all these places had one thing in common: all tied for hottest place on earth. I walked outside today to get some stuff out of the car and it felt like somebody threw a hot ass blanket on me. Not so comfortable. Don't get me wrong, I love summer and the heat, but when it's 101 degrees at 8pm there's a problem.
Anyway. Miami was great. The water was blue, the food was good and the rain paused. I am now tanned a nice shade of cherry wood. Highlights included the ever so delightful Cuban cuisine from Puerto Sagua, dessert at the Pelican and Sunday night at The Forge. You see, I really appreciate it when your night can start at 1am instead of wrapping up at that time. Club closed at 5am and drinks were served until then, and all was right with the world. We even had a chance to take a nap before we went out. I love naps and laying in the sun makes you tired. I had a brief eye lock with Jeezy which was kind of weird. Whatever. I hope he enjoyed Miami as much as I did. I thought I had more to talk about but it's hot as hell and I can't seem to concentrate. Enjoy the video. I'm going to take an ice bath. Later.

No comments: