Friday, August 17, 2007

Disrespect All Around...

So around 6:48am, somebody sends me a text message informing me that they we should go out tonight. That's great and all, but you can't assume just b/c you're up at the butt crack of dawn that I am as well. Besides, I'm not so sure that I want to venture out with this particular person again. And I definitely don't want to go to the lame ass places she suggested. This is looking like a no-go. Take two. My phone actually rings around 7:45am (still sleeping by the way). The call is from a private number. Mistake #1. I answer it. Mistake #2. The person on the other end of the phone is softly whispering, so I think. My phone has questionable reception and I'm half asleep so I give this a pass. I repeat hello and realize that the dude on the other end of the phone is informing me that he is coming. So I'm pissed. I start yelling at this dude, calling him stupid, lame etc. The best (and maybe worst) part is that I recognized the voice, which makes this even lamer. I told dude not to wake me up on some bullshit anymore and hung up. I know I shouldn't have entertained any of that at all, but I was so sleepy and I hate when a ringing phone wakes me up. Absolutely hate it. I mean, this is so ridiculous that I couldn't even find a video to post to soothe my irritation. I'll try again later. Have a great morning.

2 comments:

F.E.D.S. said...

Wait, WHAT?! Was dude coming to see you or was he "cumming"? It's always too early for that shit. Next time, just tell him, "Well, you ain't coming quick enough." and hang up.

Bree said...

Ha!