Saturday, August 11, 2007

Burn Notice

I look crazy. After my workout yesterday I noticed some slight peeling on the shady shoulder I mentioned earlier. Well today I look like a burn unit escapee. Not a good look. It's still hot as hell and I don't feel like leaving the house. In administrative news, I need to figure out what the hell I'm doing for my birthday since it's 10 days away. I plan to get my life together on Monday. I would start tomorrow but today already feels like Sunday so if I try to start on an actual Sunday it probably won't happen. Sundays entail a lot of sleeping, reading and errand running. Not a good day to get your life together. I still can't believe I burned my shoulder (and nose and forehead). I have got to stop falling asleep in the sun. Alright. There's nothing more to see here. Later.

No comments: