Tuesday, August 14, 2007

For Your Viewing Pleasure

Since I was a good girl and went to the gym as promised, I decided to post a few gems that I saw this morning on the web.

While my relationship with Pharrell may be rocky, I do love a tatted up neck. Here is Neck Tat with some dude named FAM-LAY.



The ambassadors of Hot Ass Mess themselves, Pretty Ricky. Hmm, I wonder if they've paid Joe for jacking that "Love Scene" song of his? Joe, you might want to collect on that sweetheart.



Some cat named Ray Lavender (?) who is on Konvict Music and sounds just like T-Pain singing about something he knows nothing about. Threesomes as song subject matter is so tired. I mean half these dudes don't know what to do with one chick, let alone a few. Whatever. Enjoy the show.

*ETA: Sorry kids. Universal decided to snatch the video due to copyright violation.

No comments: