Friday, August 10, 2007

Goodmorning World!

It's 8:56am and I'm up like some kid. Q called and that woke me up but usually I can go right back to sleep. I guess when you know you really don't have shit to do it's like that. My tan is starting to look suspect like it really doesn't want to be here long, like I took it way to far with getting this dark. My shoulder feels kind of crazy like the skin is too taunt to be real but it's not peeling. My nose is though. Anyway. Last night when my mom heard the theme song to the Wire come on, she immediately jumped up, put on her shoes and ran out the room. Of course I busted out laughing. She didn't need those shoes just to go watch the other tv. It's in the same house. I guess she was just that serious about not seeing the Wire.

On Wednesday, I accompanied Q to her water workout and I had the pleasure of meeting the hottest piece of chocolate I had laid eyes on in a while. In about 4 years to be exact. Just typing that made me sad, but back to the story. Because Q is crazy, she concocted a story with the plot consisting of me being Zimbabwean, speaking little English and of course just visiting. She told Chocolate that we were just back from Miami and hadn't seen anyone hot (which was true) and asked if he would be kind enough to take a picture with me. He was and I got to enjoy being embraced by Chocolate. Highlights included his hot ass body, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist and his general chocolaty goodness. Magically delicious. Alright. I think I should go to the gym before the heat rises to 200 degrees. I'd flirted with the idea of taking my friends kids to the pool, but that shit seems ridiculous in light of yesterday's boiling heat. I'm really not trying to have a kid barbecue. We'll see what happens though. Have a great Friday.

No comments: